Saturday

July 1st

Well it's July now and I'm about to start a new thing this month. Last month I spoke of an idea I'd had for July and here it is, it's called the 11:59 project. I’m surrounded with photography machinery here, there’s one on my mobile telephone, I have a funky little digital Canon Ixus, we have a digital SLR and I have a Lomo LCA and two other 35mm cameras kicking about somewhere. With all this equipment around me I thought it would be interesting to take a photo of whatever it is I’m up to at 11:59 a.m. each day. Some have said the idea is a good one and others don’t seem too impressed (I’m a little worried, given my current lifestyle, that it may just turn out to be three weeks of ‘Homes Under the Hammer’ or repeated shots of the kettle) but it may be fun all the same.
So, without further ado, here’s Saturday’s snap and the first of 31.

Picture 1.



View from my balcony where I was supping on tea and listening to the seagulls.

No comments: