Monday

June 5th

Today was a slow start to the week and one of those days where you look back on at about five in the afternoon and realize that you can’t remember what you’ve actually done. I’ve never been much good at Monday’s to be honest, they always feel a little bit like a day of semi-consciousness with me drifting around in ‘em like a feather.
Anyhow, I did a bit of paperwork (I don’t how I seem to acquire so much) and started sorting out my accounts for Mr. Brown. I made some potato salad and got a load of food together to take to Beth’s grannie for dinner. She’s not looking great these days (Beth’s gran, not Beth) and she’s becoming quieter and more forgetful all the time. It’s terrible that this kind of deterioration has to happen to us all though hopefully not in this way. I guess we’re not designed to last that long 80+ is a ripe old age to reach and, if I’m to be the way Beth’s gran is, I’m not sure I’d want to last that long. I’m more scared of my mind going than anything else.

Tea drunk: 4
Potato salads made: 1
Percentage of paperwork organisation achieved: 60% (possibly)

No comments: