Tuesday

June 6th

The weather has been getting better and better down here, it feels almost like summer is upon us. To celebrate the fact I sat out on my nearly finished balcony with a cuppa and sat reading the brilliant graphic novel ‘Watchmen’ which I’d borrowed of Neil upstairs. I’d forgotten how great it is, it rightly deserves its reputation as the finest of all graphic novels and the one that altered peoples’ perceptions of comic books.
Unfortunately whilst sitting out on the balcony I realised that the new asphalt covering is actually a bit shit and that the stool had left an impression in it. It’s a bit of a crap covering if it isn’t capable of standing light wear & tear. I shall have to talk to Stuart Radley about this…
I also cleaned the bathroom today and did the laundry. I’m turning into a proper little house-husband and It won’t be long before I’m wearing a pinny all day and saying things like “What time do you call this?” to Beth when she comes in a bit tipsy from a few drinks after work. Dear God I need a job.

Tea drunk: 7
Bathrooms cleaned: 1 (I only have 1)
Balconies ruined: 1

1 comment:

anna said...

Do you enjoy cleaning the bog ben? This is a sign of a true man you see....

Anna